- Discover more: Credo Online Reference Service includes connections to your other research databases, maximizing usage of all of your library's trusted resources.
- 11,000+ customizable Topic Pages. Topic Pages incorporate existing library database results directly, enabling users to gain background information, then have direct links to subject specific journal/monograph databases for deeper content. Great for background research, discovering library resources, and building keyword vocabulary.
- Mind Map is now embeddable in your course pages, LibGuides, and websites! This quick video shows how using this live, interactive tool on your site opens up new research possibilities for your users.
- Curated LibGuides support subject guide creation. These popular subject guides are being used in libraries around the world for their curation of foundational knowledge, essential to students exploring a topic and faculty building supplemental resources for their class.
- Primary Sources in Credo LibGuide: easily point students to the many primary source materials available in Credo’s Academic Core collection. Nearly 2,000 primary source documents–including 75 videos–can be found in addition to our image collections, which contain over 200,000 examples of original art and antiquities. This guide contains links to 650 entries across 40+ titles, as well as links to all of the books that contain primary source materials.
- Credo Embeds allow you to embed reference content in your school’s LMS (Learning Management System), VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) or other guides/websites. Any article may be embedded, including those with images, audio, or videos.This helps foster faculty collaboration while also bringing usage and awareness of your valued library e-resources.
- Research Quick Tips provide concise, informative videos embedded throughout the platform to cultivate IL skills while students research. Subjects covered include selecting and narrowing a topic, evaluating sources, boolean operators, and more.
- Permalinks make it easy for researchers to return to previously-viewed pages, and allow users to create “custom collections on the fly.”
- Google Drive integration: Libraries can now authenticate their users with Google Authenticator, while users (via Google Authenticator or through their personal GMail accounts) can save entries to Google Docs.
- Key Concepts are displayed within search results to help users identify the focus of each article and provide guidance for additional terms related to their topic.
- Audio Files & dictation of all text content, downloadable in MP3 format, improve accessibility of content, and provide different avenues for students to absorb content.
- Credo's Translate feature transcribes all text content into over 60 languages, facilitating an easy way for learners of all backgrounds to access reference content.
Check out some of our webinars for insights from our customers, details about the platform and more!
- Lost in the Information Landscape: Helping Students Find Their Bearings with Credo
- Librarians, Faculty, and Credo: The Affordable Learning Trifecta
- Don't Take the Clickbait: Practical Ways to Recognize and Fight Fake News
- Pre-search to Research: Credo as 'Academic Google'
See what the platform looks like. Check out these screenshots of some of our key features!